Thursday, October 20, 2011

ThatHeatherGirl Website

Heather Clouse, she just started her own website to talk about herself. I thought she does that already? Well, I find it ironic that she comes out with this website as soon as Jenelle from Teen Mom 2, comes out and says her own website is in the making. What HC, was your mission to launch your own website before Jenelle did? OMG, I took a quick peak at her website and all I can say is LAME!! Oh and that stupid Youtube video! Oh don’t get me started with that. You're always knocking people down about being on meds or that they should go on meds, how about yourself? I think you need something! You cannot even sit still. You wonder why you always have headaches, why not control your damn eyes? Your voice.. OMG! Do you think speaking in short, choppy sentences, makes you sound educated or smart? Nope it doesn't. I have nothing against disabled people because my sister is, well I think you have like ADHD or something. I think you need to go get some meds and I mean like quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment