Thursday, October 20, 2011

HC, Supporting Pot?

There is a Facebook page called Stoner Parents

This page liked my page awhile ago and I banned it right away

Today, it has come to my attention about a something ironic about this page.

A friendly page of mine, posted their own blog
They posted it right on HC page. Hours went bye and it went unnoticed. What makes this page important?

Well, many of us saw many eye-brow raising statuses being made
and this one


The owner of the blog/note that was posted, went and posted this blog/note onto HC wall

I just went and took this SS.
9 hours ago?
As you can tell, she comments on the above post, so she must have seen it.

Eye-brow raiser is; is HC the owner of that page?
That page speaks in first person?
I mean, I can see how easy it is to fabricate that, but how come HC hasn't denied it?
Could she possible be the owner of that "Stoner Parent" page. If so, as was brought up "I wonder what Scentsy would think about HC promoting their business on a page like that for?" 

So HC, what do you have to say about this page? 
Are you or aren't you the owner?
If you're not, you should really let some of us know that. 
I'd gladly get in contact with Scentsy, since you know, I sell it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment