Thursday, October 20, 2011

Posts Like This Is NEVER OK!

Today, well I was at school, I happened to log onto Facebook just in time to see this pop up on my page.


the rest of it


I was able to SS this before it was deleted and then I banned this page.

It is NEVER ok to talk about a child like this. No MATTER who's child it is. I really hope who made this page get's their Facebook privileges taken away.

My page doesn't support this crap at all. No mother should ever have to hear this be written about their kids.

See, this is what HC followers are capable of doing. I am not sure what this pages true intentions where, but this is just wrong. 

The person who made this page, I hope you rot in HELL!

UPDATE

My blog, I can name it what I want.

Well well Babette, it seems to me, that you're pointing fingers at people yourself. It wasn't one of the HCAP admins who made that page. Babette, where is this proof at?

Raylond, you have the SS? Boy, weren't you quick to get them? Maybe you got them from my BLOG!! I already emailed them to Toni, nice try tho. Nice try to cover your ass. You guys have been way too quiet on your page, creating pages for me. Who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment