Thursday, October 20, 2011

Practice What You Preach, HC

Today, there was a page going around for it to be reported.
Ds Clay creations
Why?
I guess she stole someone's business idea and stole Kail Lowry pic. Not my problem, not my issue. I honestly don't care that much to follow it. I didn't report it but I did comment on their wall.

Well, I came across this comment from HC.

HC's comeback to a friend of mine, named Alicia



So, HC do you want a little piece of your own medicine?



So, what are you doing here, HC?

Here's another one


Yea, she shares these with her thousands of "fans" on Facebook and Twitter.


Oh and don't forget she supports the page "Stoner Parents"

This was her respond about the "Stoner Parent's" page promoting her. All what she looks out for is making more money.
UPDATED INFO

Thank you Marie for these pics I am about to post. 




Classy


Look at those yellow ass teeth

More to come :)

Told you, I had more to come :)

and another

(oh look what is in her hand)

(Wonder was this before and after she had her kid?)

(MILF?)

But yet, she is always knocking down the Teen Mom's and 16 & Pregnant girls for drinking?

(No comment)
Nice Bra! NOT! Here HC is setting good examples for her young son.

I hope your son is real proud!

Tag Chaser?
Who's this?

Dang hide your bra!
I couldn't forget to add this pic :)


I think it's safe to say, there is more to come :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! :) HeHeHe oh and another HE. pun intended!!

    ReplyDelete