Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just noticing something here........

Ok I'm not big on blogging really but due to recent events of the Sc****y world I thought I would say something and point a few things. So bear with me folks.

First off I was introduce to this product a while back when I worked for Veterinary Hospital and a co-worker of mine was selling it. I wasn't into the warmer really because at the time I worked long hours, commuted, and was really only home to sleep and shower. So I just bought the spray. Which hey I thought was nice but my bf (now husband) thought it was too strong and didn't care for it. Whatever hey I was just trying to help support a fellow co-worker and friend.

Years later I'm living in military housing and again I'm confronted with Sc****y. A lot of the wives sold it and I was tempted to give it another shot because where we lived our garbage disposal sucked. But the way the other wives around me presented themselves and were catty towards one another, nope sorry you just lost a costumer.

So now a year later my family and I live in our home we purchased away from my husbands base and the catty Sc****y bs. Well so I thought? Many of you know one of the former admins sold this product. Her and I are good friends. Since day one when she started selling she never bugged anyone about buying from her, joining her team, hosting any parties......nothing. She was totally upfront and honest, she made it clear that selling Sc****y wasn't a career goal. She was going to school full time for that. All she was doing was trying to do something fun to put some extra money aside to take her kids to Disneyland. Hey nothing wrong with that at all. A lot of us admins and our followers didn't like the way another consultant handled her way of selling because it was like spam and she was giving false info. I never really had any intentions of buying Sc****y until around the holidays our former admin and I were talking about her recent volunteer work she just did. One of the many things her and I have in common that at one point in our lives we had to live in a hospital due a loved ones health issues. She didn't forget the help she and her family received during their time of need so she told me about doing a party and giving her proceeding to this charity. Having this in common I 100% wanted to support her. And I did. Little by little other friends started hosting parties or becoming consultants. And well shit since I now have the warmer I was going to need refills and I had family that I knew would love this product too so as friend I helped support them too. But here's a funny thing, all these friends knew I was supporting different parties. And they were all ok with that.

Now here's the where it gets twisted and where something as simple as scented fucking wax has turned into as if this shit like people are in the mob or selling weed. Other directors are getting their consultants after other consultants to report one another over stupid shit! You have Sc****y page wars, Twitter wars, Sc****y group wars.......like really? Is like part in GoodFellas where Henry Hill needs to go Big Pauly and pay him his tribute so he doesn't get into within the family for all the money he made in the LaTonza heist? You hear all this stupid crap back forth where it takes me back to my pot smoking days "Pssssttt hey yo I got a way better deal for you, I'll hook you up man". Signing like with a consultant has become like whoever you're with has the better crop. I hear all these stories about certain people getting reported for the RIGHT reasons but nothing happening because that's a top earner. Again reminding me of organized crime and dope slaggin'. Sorry if this offending anyone but think about it. No one ever got punished when they were making top dollars. I will say this though eventually though something does end up happening and the truth about the way certain people handle their business always comes out. And like in all mob movies and in the dope game when you fall you see who your real friends are. I know at least support real people who actually do care about their customers. And again if I offended any Sc****y consultants for my comparisons. Sorry but you I've seen A LOT of shit behind the scenes that maybe you haven't.

12 comments:

  1. I love Scentsy and I think you are absolutely right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But spending your free time bashing someone you dont know is way better right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who am I exactly bashing here in this blog?

      Delete
    2. Apparently she has enough time to log in and comment.Oh and she read this,so score for HCAP!!! :)

      Delete
    3. Unless you know the whole situation and the FACTS...keep your mouth shut.

      Delete
    4. Armybrat how about you actually read everything that, hc the bitch has done? She thinks its fun to joke about rape or child molesters. So you support that? I pray for that baby in your default. Poor kid.Better watch out. Your "momma" supports rape and being molested.

      Delete
    5. I promise you that my child is my world. I just happen to know her personally and you take things she posts online and think that you know everything about her when you honestly dont know anything. So go fuck yourself and leave my child of your pettiness.

      Delete
    6. Actually the person you think you know must be a WHOLE lot different from what she is in real life. Her page is shit. She made a so called name for herself lying her way and trying to pass herself off as military wife. She uses people and calls them her "friends" but when they don't do as she says she throws a fit and acts like a kid and starts a bitchfest and now the story goes "we were never friends". I could go on with more but I would be violating a lot of trust that people have given me. Oh and it's not all hear say shit either. So YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

      Delete
  3. Im a scentsy consultant myself. And have only few customers. Freinds. I dont make top dollars. Maybe less then 30$ a monnth. BUT I do this for fun. To get out of the house (im a stay at home mom) And to make my customers HAPPY it is NO competition for me. and i DO NOT spam anyones pages with anything. I will give website out if asked. I go as far as. Giving free stuff just to make my customers happy. That sickens me consultants are behaving in such way. I apologize on behalf of Scentsy. And please do know. not all of us consultants are this way at all. I myself wouldnt support anyone like that either. :( I hope you find a good consultant you can trust and be happy with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandie it's consults like you that have been and are being affected by a lot of this stupid drama. Consults that are honest and do your best to make your costumers happy and it's not fair when your complaints aren't heard because you're not a top earner. That's what been sad and discouraging for some other consultants that I know personally because you all are working for the same company and you all should be heard and your concerns should all be taken seriously equally. The things I've seen from the side lines has been sad. And it's been the reason I haven't joined as a consulted myself. I'll continue to support my friends who are great consultants. But I won't I just wanted to voice my opinion and concern for what I've seen for the few months.

      Delete
  4. I've been thinking of joining Scentsy (NOT THRU HC SHES A CUNT sorry for the bad language but its true she is one). I would personally like to know what goes on "behind the scenes" b/c I want to do this for fun and make a lil cash on the side. So if you could pleeeeeeeease contact me at amandarenee1@gmail.com and explain to me from an outsiders view on how it works. Thank you love your FB page. <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd like to know about Scensty itself I can point you in the right direction. As far as this drama I can't go into a lot of detail for now all I can say is stay tuned....

      Delete