Saturday, January 21, 2012

Clearing The Confusion

Kail somehow got caught in a triangle regarding Scentsy and who's team she was under. Well, she has decided that her friend Toni's team is where she belonged.

Good choice Kail! 

Good luck with your Scentsy career. If you need proof of this, just check out Kail's Scentsy fanpage and her Twitter. HC is still trying to convince people that Kail still falls under her. 

So HC, stop trying to pimp it out that Kail is still on your team when she is not. 


3 comments:

  1. and I'm still seeing stuff on twitter. I have no doubt that kail still sells under Heather. and I think Toni is protecting Kail now. Kail is not a good person. I see that on twitter more and more each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and lets not forget, Heather has that text message from Kail asking her to help her signup under her. Kail uses people we have seen that on MTV. I don't doubt that she cares for Toni but I don't think she cares if she hurts her. She hurts everyone that comes into her life.

    ReplyDelete