Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who is the best Scentsy Consultant.

Since this whole war with Scentsy has happened between Heather Clouse and the Teen Mom's and dads, well lets go over some of these Scentsy ranks and achievement. 

Kail's website claims that she is a Lead consultant, but with her promotions for this month, she has made the announcement that she has just made director.. CONGRATS!

Chelesa who signed up a day or two after Kail, is a Lead consultant according to her website. I am sure if she was promoted to Director she would have made the announcement, so I am going to say she isn't one, yet!

Dalis and Ryan are only certified, according to their website. 

Here is proof that you do NOT have to sell under Heather to be successful.

6 comments:

  1. Heather, Toni, Gini and soon Tarah are only successful because of the teen moms. Kail is successful because she is a teen mom and is on TV. I personally wouldn't buy from none of them. I would buy from a regular person who doesn't have these advantages and who appreciates it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares? I would buy from them except Heather of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni is my mentor and I love her! I dont know the teen moms and im just an "average" consultant but that makes me want to work even harder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to clarify. I was only agreeing about the Teen Mom part of it.. I like Toni and Gini. They're nice people. Heather. yeah you can tell how I feel about her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also this post was about the Teen Moms.. not anybody else.

    ReplyDelete